I turn thirty in about 5 months and I am really excited about the big 3-0. As you may know, I created a 30 Before 30 list that I have been working on for the last couple of months to celebrate this big birthday! Number one on that list is dye my hair purple. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. It seems like now would be the perfect time since I have (or should I say HAD) such nice blonde highlights… because last night (after 4 attempts), I finally accomplished PURPLE HAIR! Now it’s not totally crazy. This purple hair is subdued, almost work appropriate. Don’t believe me? Check it out!
So with that number 1 is checked off the list! Tell me what you think! (But don’t get too used to it… change is coming fast!)
Here’s the IN PROGRESS List:
- Dye my hair purple.
- Lose 30 lbs.
- Ride a Motorcycle.
- Be in control of my student loans
- Finally get that tattoo.
- Embark on an epic road trip.
- Pay off credit cards.
- Cook my way through a cookbook.
- Blog more – 300 posts and new forms of media.
- Learn to sew.
- Save $3000 ($200 per month).
- Take cooking and/or baking classes.
- Learn how to build something.
- Learn how to play poker.
- Visit at least three national or state parks.
- Learn how to meditate.
- Experience high tea.
- Make my own limoncello.
- Go to the Florida State Fair.
Read the 30 of the top 100 novels of all time. http://www.modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-novels/
- Get more involved with the community – 30 hours minimum.
- Visit a new place I’ve always wanted to visit.
- Go to more awesome concerts.
- Go berry picking and my own jam.
- Take photos in photobooths.
- Host a dinner party.
- Watch 30 of the top 100 movies of all time
- Go on a camping adventure.
- Write a children’s book.
- Finish everything on the list.
The numbers in italics are in progress.