Many of you know about the great pixie debacle of 2013. Now that it’s 2014, I thought it might be time to once again see how far we’ve come and attempt to inspire by showing how much you can do without drastically changing your hair. I love trying new things and now that I am growing out my hair, I have to be MUCH more creative. But never you fear, I am up to the challenge! Maybe my ingenuity will inspire one of you to break out of your rut (yes, Mom, that was addressed to you.)
In the beginning there was the pixie…
Brace yourselves… quick tangent, here are a series of pics which show the evolution of hair that Meg and I have taken together since we reunited at the beginning of law school. It’s crazy to think about it… and this is just a sampling…
But, I digress….
Here is one hair cut, one color… 10 different ways. Be inspired to try something different. Not everything works, but we can’t know until we try!
1. Twisted and pulled bag… It’s mind boggling how easy it was.
2. Straightened and brushed back with a headband. It’s a classic, lady-like style.
3. Wavy centerpart!
4. Deep part, super slick, and straightened. I felt very cool all day.
5. Pulled up and back with three buns… It’s amazing what you can do with the help of a couple of bobby pins.
6. Wavy with a side part and a fierce headband.
7. Tight curls and bangs…
8. Wavy bangs and pulled back…
9. One side pulled back for a little mystery…
10. Top knot. Yep. It’s back world. Celebrate good times, people who read my blog, because the top knot is BACK.
I am inspired to get creative each and every day. You never know what might happen when I get inspired! I wonder where the next edition of Hair Evolution will take us!