I realized the other day that I never put up the full list…
Well, here it is…
- Dye my hair purple.
- Lose 30 lbs.
- Ride a Motorcycle.
- Be in control of my student loans
- Finally get that tattoo.
- Embark on an epic road trip.
- Pay off credit cards.
- Cook my way through a cookbook.
- Blog more – 300 posts and new forms of media.
- Learn to sew.
- Save $3000 ($200 per month).
- Take cooking and/or baking classes.
- Learn how to snow ski or at least give it a try.
- Learn how to play poker.
- See at least three national parks.
- Learn how to meditate.
- Experience high tea.
- Make my own limoncello.
- Go to the Florida State Fair.
- Read the top 30 novels of all time. http://www.modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-novels/
- Get more involved with the community – 30 hours minimum.
- Learn how to shoot a gun.
- Go to more awesome concerts.
- Go berry picking and my own jam.
- Take photos in photobooths.
- Host a dinner party.
- Watch the top 30 movies of all time. http://www.imdb.com/chart/top
- Go on a camping adventure.
- Write a children’s book.
- Finish everything on the list.
I am making pretty good progress. I have completed #28. I am working on #8 (there will be posts about it soon!) and as you saw most recently I have also been making doing #25.
It’s already been an adventure in the last couple of weeks. I enjoy the challenge of crossing things off the list. So buckle up here we go!!!